Shenmue 1&2 – Patch 1.01 BETA disponibile su Steam
Shenmue 1&2 e’ finalmente arrivato nei nostri PC e nelle nostre console, ma la presenza di alcuni bug ha fatto tremare alcuni dei videogiocatori che hanno acquistato il gioco al Day One.
Come comunicato da SEGA, D3T (il team di sviluppo incaricato della remaster) e’ al lavoro per rilasciare ulteriori Patch e fixare i problemi noti.
La patch perora e’ disponibile in BETA su steam, potete trovare tutte le informazioni su come scaricarla a questo indirizzo: https://steamcommunity.com/app/758330/discussions/0/1735462352488015583/
Di seguito trovate la patch note:
- Fixed various issues with footsteps.
- Fixed various instances of crackling background music.
- Fixed crackling while listening to cassettes.
- Fixed various issues with arcade game audio.
- Fixed issues with rain.
- Fixed issues with some sound effects not looping correctly.
- Fixed issues with some sound effects crackling.
- Fixed an issue that would stop audio from playing after being paused for a long time.
- Fixed incorrect button prompts shown in some QTE events when using mouse and keyboard.
- Fixed various instances of incorrect help screen text displayed around the game.
- Fixed various instances of incorrect button prompts being shown in the HUD.
- Fixed issues with QTE Title 2 showing incorrect directional arrow prompts.
- Fixed duplicated button prompts in QTE Title 2.
- Fixed an occasional issue when transitioning into the menu when in Shenmue 1.
- Fixed an issue with 2560 x 1080 UI resolutions.
- Fixed an issue with QTE prompts not flashing.
- Fixed inconsistencies when sparring in the dojo.
- Fixed various issues with controls in arcade games.
- Fixed various issues with cameras being incorrect in cut scenes.
- Fixed issues with hair sometimes rendering slightly transparent.
- Fixed some instances of missing facial animation.
- Fixed occasional issues with cloth rendering.
- Fixed white flashes during some cut scenes.
- Fixed various character skinning issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused bloom to re-enable itself when opening the notebook.
- The gong in Bunkada Antiques can now be interacted with.
- Fixing various instances of localisation issues.
- Fixed an issue in Shenmue 1 where sleeping would sometimes not update move experience.
- Various performance improvements.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed a soft-lock when playing Shenmue 1 arcade games past bed time.